• Completed Courses





    • I had completed some of the courses in solo-learn.
    • Now I am pursuing courses in solo-learn and other educational websites to develop my knowledge in the coding world. 
    • You can check that through the links mentioned below:
              C++ Tutorial

              HTML Fundamentals

    • Now I am going to complete python core at solo-learn. I had competed 82% of the portion in the course as of now.
    • I love coding and seeking some space facts and time travel information.
    • I like reading articles about Technology in daily basis.
    • I had scored 90% Cyber Awareness Quiz  conducted by Cyberpatriot - 2021 

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog

    Powered by Blogger.

    Blog Archive

    ADDRESS

    Rajakillpakkam,East Tambaram,Chennai:600073

    EMAIL

    jai2003jai@gmail.com